By now, you are well aware of the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and its enormous impact both locally and globally. We want to take a moment to address some of the fears you may have, as well as the steps our company is taking to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible during this crisis. We are closely monitoring the situation for ongoing news and updates. We want our customers to feel confident in the safety precautions we are taking while continuing to provide high-quality garage door repair and installation services.
Our In-Home Health & Safety Measures
We have informed all of our technicians of the following health and safety measures when performing in-home garage door repairs and installations:
- Notify us prior to coming to work if showing any signs of illness
- Wipe down interior of vehicle and tools daily
- Do not shake hands with or touch customers
- Keep a safe distance from customers
- If possible, avoid entering customer homes
- If the home must be entered, do not touch anything (including doorknobs)
- Wear disposable gloves and booties when inside customer homes
- Provide own food and drink
- Report immediately if coming into contact with a person diagnosed with coronavirus
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our health and safety measures. Overhead Door Company of Joliet – Middleton Doors is adamant about making you feel safe and secure while we service your garage door.